Planetarium Show by MediaInVision – EIN Presswire
Shows at Alexander Golberg Jero’s Planetarium to expand the popularity of Dome Theater Media.
— Alexandre Golberg Jero
NEW YORK, USA, Jan. 28, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Alexander Golberg Jero is a musical genius who has mastered the ability to transform music from something viewers simply listen to into an immersive experience. His most recent venture is a planetarium show, which hopes to expand the popularity of Dome Theater Media. This will take a look at this latest screening as well as how beneficial the shows can be for planetariums.
How these shows benefit planetariums
Planetariums are a great place for educational and entertainment experiences for people of all ages. These are places where viewers can easily get lost in the experience. With shows like MediaInVision’s Planetarium Shows, they bring awareness to those planetariums that may have been overlooked in recent years.
Planetariums serve a very important purpose in the community, so bringing more people through these shows helps bring in funds so these facilities can continue to provide educational experiences for the community.
Why are planetariums such good learning sites? It is because of the immersive experience that viewers can get in these facilities. It makes it easier for people to learn things because they can experience them better. This leads to better retention, especially in children who may have a hard time concentrating on topics. Planetariums provide a fun and effective way to learn.
About the Planetarium Show
Due to the importance of planetariums to communities, MediaInVision has created these experiences specifically for planetariums. Shows viewers can enjoy from him include:
• Space or Dream of Life: This is a Hollywood Award-winning surround sound composition featuring 3D music, video and cosmic energy. Viewers will be captivated by watching these shows.
• Uncommon Bach: Focused on surround sound design work, you get 3D surround sound with Bach. This includes a presentation on history and culture, creating a great experience for the audience.
• Ciurlionis, Music and Art: This is a program of more than one hour which presents a 3D audio/visual presentation of the work of Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis in the fields of music, art , light and sound.
• The Rebbe: This is a show that presents meditative Hasidic music in 3D sound, offering 360 degree images centered on the life of Lubavitch Rebbe.
• Planets: Jero uses his expertise in surround sound music to arrange virtual instruments and modern synthesis to produce this 3D surround sound production. Each of the different instruments sounds as if they have a unique location due to the nature of these compositions. Combined with cosmic 360 degree images, this musical presentation provides a great experience.
The whole point of these fairs is to revitalize the planetariums. Since they play such an important role in educating and entertaining the masses, it’s important to do what you can to keep these facilities running. This includes collecting more profits for them.
Planetarium shows are great places to give audiences a fully immersive experience. This is especially true when it comes to music because of the 3D visuals and audio you can experience in a planetarium. Through MediaInVision planetarium broadcasts, planetariums can benefit greatly. These shows make the most of the planetarium setting to create a magical and immersive experience for all spectators. Alexander Golberg Jero invites Planetariums and Dome Theaters around the world to collaborate on special events dedicated to this new musical experience.
Alexander Golberg Jero